- Cable Length: Approximate 1.5M
- Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
- These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). With thumbscrews for easy installation
- Connectors: DVI-D (24+1 pin) Male to DVI-D Dual Link (24+1 pin) Male. Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9 Gbps. Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- Double-shielded with Mylar foil and braid shield reduces interference. Provide full conductivity without ghosting and data loss
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices.PC and Mac compatible.Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536