Intel H310 chipset The Intel® H310 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. … Additionally, the H310 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, four SATA 6Gbps ports, and 10Gbps M. 2 and PCIe 2.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval.
Intel LGA-1151 ATX motherboard with Aura Sync RGB header, DDR4 2666MHz, M.2 support, HDMI, SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen 1
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability.
- Fan Xpert 2+: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness, plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming.
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
- ASUS Aura Sync header: Onboard connector for RGB LED strips, easily synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura Sync-capable hardware.
- Ultrafast connectivity: Native M.2 support for Lightning-fast storage speeds